Saturday, September 13, 2014

Boyfriend Scarf Version #2

I've made this pattern once before, earlier in the year.  Then daughter #2 decided she'd like one and so this is hers.  I've had it done for awhile, just didn't get around to taking pics, and then it was Summer, and then we got going selling our house.  The list goes on.

However, the weather here is now turning cooler and so I thought I'd post these scarves I've made.


Daughter #1 doing the modeling.






This is a super easy cable pattern.  Great for beginning cablers I think.

Details:

  • Pattern found online here or in the book "Chic Knits" by Phuong My Ly, pg. 59.
  • 2 skeins Red Heart Soft in Tangerine.
  • Finished dimensions 7 inches by 76 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...