Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Modern Cross Stitch Quilt Top

This quilt top makes me happy.
Love the solids.
Love the size.
Easy to put together.
I think it would also be great using a bunch of prints too.
May have to make a second version.

Modern Cross Stitch Pattern

Martingale - Modern Basics II (Print version + eBook bundle)
Amy's quilt pic from book

I like that the +  is set on point and not straight up and down.


My version

I had to hang this quilt sideways as it was literally dragging the ground.
I had also originally planned to give this away, but hubby changed those plans.  The intended person is going to receive something different now and this one will stay with us.

I've decided that with all the quilts we have at home that once my kids start leaving for college (which is in less than a year) they can pick a quilt or two to go with them.  I think daughter #2 might have already put her dibs on this one.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...