- Simplicity 4055 was the best choice for us. Thanks to Jo-Ann's for their little 5 for $5 sale.
- You could also use Butterick 6630. We just didn't like the lower cut neckline on this pattern, though the jacket/coat is gorgeous.
- Yellow twill-ish fabric 60 inches wide -- 5 1/2 yds. for $7.50.
- Peachy fabric 60 inches wide -- 4 yds. for $4.50.
- Bought drapery lining at $2/yd. for the overlay and found another piece at the thrift store for about $3
- We found our pretty braided hair ideas online, after watching the movie again...and maybe again.