Monday, July 15, 2013

Gardener's Sugar Scrub

Well, I'm back in town.
Whew!
Arrived yesterday evening and today I am trying to recover while doing laundry, sorting 2 weeks worth of mail, grocery shopping since the fridge and cupboards were bare, and generally just pick up and put away all our stuff.

So in the meantime, here is a quick post about an easy gift idea or try for yourself idea.

Last Christmas my sister-in-law Ashlee sent me a little jar of this gardener's scrub.
It sat for awhile until a month or so ago when I had been out in the garden and my hands were a mess.  I remembered her little gift and used some to clean up.

Wow!
Got the dirt off easy-peasy and made my hands so soft.

The kids got wind of it and have since used it for dirty summer feet and greasy bike chain hands with equally awesome results.  Once they found the jar it got used up quickly.

While stopping off in Wyoming last week on our way back home Ashlee was nice enough to give me 3 more jars....and the link to the recipe.  I'm so excited.

Hand scrub --rec'd this as a gift from my SIL and LOVE IT!!  Works great!
pic from onegoodthingbyjillee.com

Seriously, make some up and try it.
Your dirty hands and feet will be so happy!

Gardener's Sugar Scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...