Friday, November 2, 2012

Orange Pleated Pillow

I really need to be getting serious about the slip covers for the remaining loveseat and chairs in my living room.  Unfortunately I'm just not feeling it right now.  So instead I made one of the pillows for them.  Yeah, a little backwards in the process, but at least I feel like I got something done.


Found this yard piece of fabric at the thrift store for $2 or less.  It was the right color I was looking for but I didn't especially love the print.  It was just too big for the size pillow I was making.  I bought it anyway and figured I'd come up with something.

What I decided was to pleat the front of the pillow so that the print wasn't as obvious.



It works for me.
I like it so much better now.

Details:
13" pillow form.
1/2" pleats
Hidden zipper closure in back.



Note:  Also made another one, using up the remaining fabric, that is for sale at my Etsy shop.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I like the pleats! I can't wait to see the slipcovers. They are going to look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe the pillows will motivate me more to get everything else done.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...