Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Office Supplies + Cute Tape

Do you all love office supplies as much as we do? 

I think along with the fabric store, we sisters can get lost in the office supply section pretty easily as well.  Mini legal pads, Sharpies in every color, colored envelopes, fancy pens... you name it, we love it!  I'm pretty sure that's a trait handed down from our mom.  She's been know to spend a few bucks on that kind of stuff! :)

So, I'm sure you've all seen (or heard) about Washi tape.  I was curious about all the hype so I ordered myself some.  I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.  

Here's what I bought:


Isn't it cute?
It has the same feel as masking tape only it's a lot narrower (more like the width of regular scotch tape) and not real sticky.

  I really have no idea what I'm going to use it for except to decorate my bee/swap envelopes.  So a frivolous purchase?  Probably.  Am I going to go crazy buying the stuff?  Probably not.  Is it super cute?  Yes, indeed!


Do you have a favorite office supply?
Emily


Details:
Washi Tape from Pretty Tape on Etsy.  It runs around $2.70 - $4.50/roll + shipping
(I spent $22.50 w/ shipping on 5 rolls)

Mustache Duck Tape: $3.97 @ my local Wal-Mart
I also bought some BYU Duck Tape for one of my nephews who has a duck tape "collection."
You can find your favorite college or NFL team HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Notebooks! I love pretty notebooks and notecards. I just got my first washi tape for my birthday. I also bought my son some duck tape at Joann to cover his math notebook. It's penguins and it's super cute! I like your washi choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love that duct tape.
    One of my favorite things is colored envelopes and fancy address labels. I'm also partial to super fine tip pens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who would have thought that tapes can be that cute? They can be used not only for border decorations and labeling, but even for the actual designs as well. There’s a lot of use you can do with washi tapes. So, it’s not surprising it became an instant hit! Cheers!

    Frank George @ Dutch Hollow Supplies

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...