Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Cardi Embellishment

Around here Easter can be cold and snowy or warm and spring-like.  We never really know what we're going to get so we plan for the worst.

I bought a little cardigan for the 4yr old to wear over her dress.  Good thing, as it was a cold and rainy Easter this year.  Her little billowy dress needed some warmth, but it was completely plain, so I decided to add some embellishment to dress it up.
 
Some fabric flowers were in order.  
A quick and easy project with big impact.

I'm happy with how it turned out.
More importantly she was happy, too.  And warm.


Details:
Cardigan purchased from JCPenney for $7
Flower tutorial
Dress from The Gap.  (Cousin L got a matching pink one.)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Mallory has a sweet little white sweater that she usually wears to church each week. I have intentions of doing something like this to cover ink marks, but frankly I'm too lazy and haven't done it yet. Thanks for lighting a spark for me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...