Thursday, June 24, 2010

Baby Coco

I know that this news is only exciting for me, but after being out of commission for a couple of weeks my trusty repairman was able to FIX my broken sewing machine. I'm not going to say it was because of divine help, but I was praying (literally!) that it would get fixed. Evidently Heaven listens to the small prayers of a certain seamstress, to which I am extremely grateful!!

My machine arrived back at my house just in time to finish up this little quilt for my niece. It's one of the twins I was working on last month.

Again, I made a matching doll blanket and pillow. My niece seemed to like it. But, really, who doesn't love a mini!

1 comment:

  1. That is a really sweet blanket! Love the design and the color combo.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...