Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Halloween Party People

This all started with Leslie's party people post and her second party people post. I wanted to try those decorations and so now we'll add the Halloween version of party people. My kids are so excited to have the Halloween decorations up. The sign letters you can print yourself can be found here.
I found my printed tissue paper in the Halloween/Seasonal section at Wal-Mart. They had candy corns, Happy Halloween, Polka-dots (I think I am going to go get some more of those), and others. You can probably find them at any party supply place too. I am not sure how I feel about the 2 different colors together, but I thought I'd try it out. Also, the patterned sheets don't always come in 8 sheets, usually only 5. So I cut them in half width wise and then stacked them and followed the directions. I kind of like that smaller size too.

Let your imagination run with it. The kids will think it is a party all day, every day. Thanks, Leslie for finding this fun and easy idea.

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap that looks so good. I love it! I've got to get going on my halloween sign. It's all cut, but I want to back it with colored paper. The polka dots are so cute

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...