Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Cheap Sewing Room Decor

I'm not really sure where this idea came from, but I like the idea of having a place on my sewing room wall to display some of my creations and to keep them from getting ruined while they are being finished. Remember, also, that since I am a visual person my projects get done lots faster if I can actually see them every time I go in my room!




Here is all I did: I bought a $9 wrought iron curtain rod (24"-48" long) and some decorative drapery rings (on clearance for $4) and had my darling husband hang them up.


Since I love fabric, I thought this would be a great way to display some pretty ones and also make my walls beautiful. I am pretty sure that I'm going to get a second rod on this same wall and use it to hang up clothing items I am working on.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I love this EM. I need to copy this one my room...maybe just hang my favorite fabrics. So clever. love, love, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice--I like the idea a lot.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...