Monday, September 8, 2008

Leslie's Lovely Apron

Remember when I gasped (literally) upon seeing this picture of Leslie lovely ruffled apron?! Well, that was because upon first glance I actually thought it was one apron, not 4! Oops! But the affect was what I was loving~the whole Americana patriotic look to it.
So, after voicing all this to Leslie, she was kind enough to give me her left over scraps from those pretty aprons. Here is what I came up with:
I am a simple girl after all and love all things Americana!
You can purchase one of these pretties for yourself or your daughter at Leslie's etsy shop. Yes, she makes a little girl version that is absolutely the cutest! My 6 year old, Miss K, was quite envious of the pink one when Leslie used her to model the apron for a photo shoot.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...