Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Inspiration Board

Another project that was started awhile back for me and recently finished: My Inspiration Board for my sewing room.

I bought this framed magnetic board from my local Roberts Craft store that measures 54" long by 30" high (on the outside edge). They are normally $60, but I used a 50% off coupon and only paid $30.

All I did was paint it black--EASY!
Then I had to get my sweet husband to hang it up for me--HARD!

After months of being propped up against my wall, my sweet husband finally hung it up!
Here it is on my sewing room wall!
I really, REALLY like it!
I am a visual person, so anytime I can see my ideas or inspirations I am a happy girl!

My favorite thing on the board would have to be these awesome magnets Leslie introduced me to. They are from a place called Amazing Magnets. Seriously, they are so cool!

The ones I bought are super tiny! You hardly notice them on the board, which is the main reason I love them. But, boy are they strong! But if you don't like tiny, they sell lots of different shapes and sizes!

5 comments:

  1. I have four of the medium-sized ones. One's red, one's white and two are waiting to be painted for M & B's room. Love them! I wish Michael's would start to carry them since there's no Roberts here. I still need to get some of those magnets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is HUGE--but I love it! I can't wait to get mine all finished and hung up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about you, but I'm inspired! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so cool! it looks wonderful and i feel so honored to see my little (i mean your) clutch there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is another great site to order super strong magnets. It is from China so it takes a little longer to get them, but shipping is free.

    http://www.dealextreme.com/search.dx/search.magnets

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...