Thursday, June 19, 2008

Christmas in June

I had not intended to be making tote bags here this month, but with 2 graduations and a b-day party this week I went ahead and added 3 more to those previous since I will eventually need to send a couple for Christmas presents to some nieces and a nephew. Really, making 6 instead of 3 is not that much different for me. I might as well get it all done now.


So here is the b-day bag that M. took to her friend E. who is also moving at the end of the summer to New York state. E. told me she loved it when I went to pick up M. from the slumber party this morning. That is good to hear! The inside of this bag is the same yellow polka dot fabric from the previous post about the mini totes.
These two bags will be for my nieces (ages 3 and 5) for this Christmas. I hope that they will like them. Tonya, don't let the kids see these if you happen to be checking out the blog.Inside fabric of both of them.

For boys we make messenger style bags. For my 8 year old nephew this is what he will be getting from us for Christmas. I found this great fish print and an embroidery pattern to match. My son Z. informed me that L. will definitely like this bag because it is "awesome". Detail of fish pattern and monogram. I downloaded this fish at Ann the Gran. Go under Free designs and then the fish section.

2 comments:

  1. I love browsing your blog... You are all so talented... It makes me want a sister... Really bad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have been busy. I need to start posting my finished projects.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...