Friday, April 4, 2008

Feminine Apron

I made this apron last night for Simple Girl and I's upcoming summer cherry party. (Simple Girl has a cherry tree in her backyard). We originally had this idea for last year, but the cherries froze so, alas, no party. But it's given us plenty of time to refine our ideas. Let's hope this year the cherries flourish because when Simple and Modern collide...it's a beautiful thing.

I had this fabric laying around from this. I'm going to pair it with yellow wellies (except I'm getting the cheap version from our local farm supply store) and tap into my downhome side. I am from the midwest after all. The truth is, this modern girl can't wait to get country chic.

1 comment:

  1. If you want to send it to me and I can embroidery a cherry something on it. Or you can have Em look on www.annthegran.com and find the downloads yourself (Food category under free designs). They have a couple cute cherry ideas.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...